Gratuitous Idiocy II

I’ve been so bummed out with all of my school work, personal issues and quandaries for the past 2 weeks. It’s Sunday today and I finally get my chance to relax a bit. I’m not sure yet if I want to go out for a movie or something. I kinda just want to rest my tired mind and stay away from all the noise and frantic pace of the city. However, while blog hopping I once again encountered new mindless amusements on the internet which you all know I enjoy (well, for a couple of minutes, LOL!).

A Warning for the “HARD TO PLEASE” (this isn’t for you…seriously) LOL!
A Warning for the impatient, I have some videos here so please wait till they finish loading. I promise it will be worth the wait…I think… LOL!

XIAO XIAO, The Stickman. I’ve seen this posted once on Rob’s blog. It is an internet flash cartoon series, featuring stick-figure men performing choreographed fight scenes. What I like about this is that some of them are interactive and game-like (my favorite game is the first person shooter). So far, I think there are ten Xiao Xiao movies but my favorite was the 3rd one because of the great choreography, awesome! LOL!


Evolution of Dance. A video of a guy going through our dance history and performing the latest fad of that era. This video is hilarious and the performer is not bad! You can tell the audience was enjoying because you can barely hear the music from the deafening screams of the crowd! Jaiskizzy has this one on his blog too.


Blogthings. It actually took me a while before I made myself stop answering these quirky quickie quizzes (say that ten times rapidly, LOL!). This fun site does require you to think a little. But the results are good enough to keep you interested in answering more of them! I wanna post all the results of the tests I answered but I chose to post two which somehow explains how I came up with my blog title:

You Are 68% Abnormal

You are at high risk for being a psychopath. It is very likely that you have no soul.

You are at high risk for having a borderline personality. It is very likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at high risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is very likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


You Should Be A Poet

You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.
And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...
Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.
You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.

Ask A Ninja. You got questions? Ninja got answers! Ask a ninja is a series of comedy videos about a ninja answering questions from “viewers”. What makes it funny is that he answers your questions in a perspective of a ninja in pop-culture. He would always talk about killing people in a daily basis, being stealthy and everything about ninjas. This video I have is about what gift should you give a ninja. It’s hilarious! I look forward to killing you soon! LOL!


Pranks! Arigato! Ok, this is the thing which made my day. Have you ever laughed so hard but at the same time felt a little sorry for the person you’re laughing at? Well, that’s how I felt for the “victims” of the following pranks. Japanese people are so inventive! They come up with the most elaborate pranks! However, this video requires special caution, some may find this offensive and mean, plus there is some nudity but the show blurred it out. My final advice, pee before watching this. LOL!

Whew! I feel so much better! I finally get to unwind even for a bit! Finally my parting words, Thanks for sticking around and as I always say, GODERE! :)

0 comments: