Blog Blast! 3rd Edition

Sunday
July 23, 2006
4:35 a.m.

In my room, currently experiencing boredom and insomnia...

Ok, ok… I know I said I hate doing tags, but I think I can make an exception for this one. What Juice said to me when I commented on her version of this post was so nice, dare I say sweet (Awwwww, LOL!), convinced me to do one too! Let me just say that this tag requires some work even after you post it! So, might I request my readers (if any), please don’t comment on this post (whaaat?!), unless you think I can provide you with a good response. You know I'm a lazy bum. LOL!

IF YOU COMMENT ON THIS PAGE YOU WILL BE TAGGED

THE RULES: If you comment on this post, I will..
1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Challenge you to try something.
3. Pick a color that I associate with you.
4. Tell you something I like about you.
5. Tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. Ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
8. Pick a song that reminds me of you.

You then must post the same meme and my response in your blog.

This is what Juice said about me:

1. RANDOM
Headbop and earphones! :D Get it?
- LOL! I get it! I’m glad you still like it!

2. CHALLENGE
Put more pictures of you in your blog! You're always commenting on mine and I never get to comment on urs!
- But I’m camera shy! LOL! I always take the picture and seldom part of it.

3. COLOR
Red! Oh you know why.. haha
- One of my favorite colors! Can you tell?

4. LIKE
I love your posts!!
- Awwww, thanks!

5. FIRST MEMORY
That time when my layout was still the beachy one, then you were still new in the blogging world and you told me my site looked refreshing something like that hehe and I gave you the how to link code. Correct me if I'm wrong :D
- May tama ka! LOL!

6. ANIMAL
A bear coz it's cuddly like you! Hahaha
- Cuddly? wow, that’s the first time that adjective was used to describe me! LOL!

7. QUESTION
Can you cook me your famous meal? Hahah

- I’d be happy to!

8. SONG
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
I don't know why for some reason that's what first came into my mind hehehe

- Listening to it right now! Woohoo!

Does that make me crazy?! Does that make me crazy?! Does that make me crazy?! Possibly!

0 comments: