Uninspired

Due to some persuasive people, I have finally decided to create my own blog. Yehey! It took a while because I really didn’t know what to write at first or if I could even keep it going for my future fans, lol. When I finally made the blog, I couldn’t decide what I want to write for my first blog ever! I didn’t know what I should write about. It is after all my very first one. I actually made myself believe that most bloggers have this specific topic they write about in their blogs when they started blogging. Does that sound crazy? Well, I am a little bit crazy and paranoid so, I guess its ok.

As you are reading, you’ve already guessed that I went with my own instinct, and wrote about not being able to write a blog post. Isn’t it ironic, don’t you think? Lol. Funny how things work out, it actually took me a while to write this post. I actually left my blog empty, dark and despondent. Awww, my poor blog baby, I’m so sorry. I just hope I don’t disappoint people who will read my blog.

Have you ever felt uninspired? I have... It’s like all the enthusiasm in your body is sucked out of you, and is replaced with vast amounts of apathy. It’s like wanting to do something but don’t know how to begin. It’s looking for someone or something to tell you just what to do just to get you moving on and hope that inspiration passes by and grabs you... You feel almost hollow inside... I’ve felt that feeling so many times and it is so hard to cope with that feeling because it can lead to depression. I felt like I was useless and I’m just a waste of space in this world. I felt fragile and indifferent. I hated it. Actually, I felt it again when I started this blog. As I pondered and stared into my empty blog, hoping for some sort of idea to pop in my head, the words of my grandfather came rushing into my mind, “In whatever you do in life, give everything, your mind, your talent and your heart”. He couldn’t be more right. Maybe that’s why inspiration evaded me for so long. I didn’t give my full attention to the creation of this blog. I felt so mad at myself, so I finally decided to give it the care and interest it deserves.

Thus, giving way to the creation of this post... I liberated myself from the depression, the hatred, the pain, the indifference, the self-doubt, and all the bottled up emotions that continually disrupted my train of thought!

Ahhh. Finally, a relief from that feeling, repose from the depression that I’ve been experiencing for a few days…

Feels good…

My first blog entry…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, im grace, for a beginner, you blog is nice and simple. hope you continue to post more stuff!

Anonymous said...

I'm just passing by and i think your blog's interesting and you made it your own. Good job.

Jigs said...

thanks for the support Grace! I'm so happy you like it. i know you're too busy with your new work. Thanks for taking the time. See you soon! Thanks also to whoever posted this comment. it's nice to be recognized.

Anonymous said...

jigs, mela here!!!! what can i say?... lupet!haha jologs tlga ako eh... i took time reading your blog khit nkalimutan mko igreet nung bday ko... hmmp... pero basta, galing! tc..mwah!!